Thanks Nicky and Hero member for your replies.
Both you guys make strong pionts. I would love to have time to sit down and relpy to every thing you asked Hero. But the fact I dont have time.
But I will say this, it is about time the export trade, put they balls on the line, and put a tv camera on to a ship, and showed what realy went on. I do beleave that people would be very surpised to see what realy happens.
So I put to any one out there, if you can find a exporter which is willing to do it, i will be keen to sail on that trip.
Let the trip actions speck for itself. End of the day, it doesnt matter what i say on here, it want change anyones mines.
Now about the Mv Maysora, who is to blame for that, honestly, the exporter is.
Why, a large number of reasons, dont blame the ship or the boat crew or stockman.
Blame the per shipping, the buyers the epxorter.
Iv been a buyer for live export, you get to know as a buyer, what will traval and what doesnt.
What makes a good trip is the per shipping, if every thing is done right on land, the trip should be easy.
Now the epxorter, hope they under for this, the fact is, there is a law saying that no cattle are to be exported out of the southern ports between may and oct, not 100% sure on the datas.
the law is the law, they broke it, and animals did suffer for it. Now all you guys will be thinking whats rocky on about, he has spent the last couple weeks telling us that stock dont suffer, bla bla bla. If i was due to sail on that ship and seen the stock or new where they come from i wouldnt of gone.
I will say couple things, the stockmen which was on board that trip is a close friend of mine, he would of been pist off as well. He is very much like me, very hard worker, been rounld animals all his life, and he would of told the expoter from the start that they fucked up.
Its sad, for the fact, that this export comapny was running there ships at a high stock loss, and my friend helped them and told them on how to impove there ships, which they did, and there ships had some very good resolts.
We have to be fair in saying this, 95% of exports do, do a very good job with what they do, the other 5% should not be trading.
I would like to say more, but i just dont have the time.